Overall, the stay was very disappointing. The drop off went well, and our dogs have very few needs, other than to go out at least once every 8 hours (like most dogs).
The pickup was difficult. We had planned to pick them up on Monday evening, and sent a message through Rover to let her know we were on the way. We didn't hear back for 3 hours, and she claimed she was in a ...
Danielle was great with my rhody/boxer mix. She agreed to watch him on late notice and was quick to respond and sent pictures as well. Appreciated the care and attention he got.
Danielle is amazing with dogs! My dog Murphy and I have worked with her for over a year and I would highly recommend her to care for yours. Danielle is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and trustworthy. Your dog will be lucky to get to spend some time with her!
I treat your dog like my very own!
My love for animals started very young and I have never NOT had at least one dog in my life. From an early age, I assisted my mom, who raised Golden Retrievers. I had my own dog by the time I was 10, who live to the ripe age of 15 before she passed on. When I moved to Austin in 2008, I adopted my first personal dog within a few weeks. Shortly after, I ...
What Danielle would like to know about your dog
We love pooches of all shapes, sizes, ages and temperaments. If your dog is a less-than-social butterfly, I can ensure they will be comfortable and get plenty of one-on-one interactions.
Things that are beneficial for me to know prior to your dog's stay include:
- What does your dog enjoy (treats, toys, outings, etc.)?
- What does your dog dislike (cats, other dogs, going in the car, etc.)?
- Is your dog current on vaccinations? Puppies must be as current as veterinarian allows. Parvo/Rabies required. Bordatella and Leptospirosis optional.
- Has your dog ever been boarded before?
- Has your dog ever been in a kennel/crate before and if so, how did it go?
- Has your dog ever shown signs of discomfort, reactivity or aggression towards another dog?
- Has your dog ever shown signs of discomfort, reactivity or aggression towards a child?
- Has your dog ever shown signs of discomfort, reactivity or aggression towards an adult?
There may be a handful of other questions that can be answered upon a meet and greet. I am a firm believer in open communication and over-informing.