Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Where to start?! From the first point of contact Danarsha was just amazing. Very friendly yet professional at all times. I never got any bad vibes all good and happy vibes. My pups met her and did so well, even I was shocked. From then I knew she was the right choice. Drop off went well and she updated me the entire trip on my babies! I couldn’t have found anyone better to watch ...
Danarsha was a very professional young lady. Presented herself and the company with a lot of class. Was on time for pickup and listened to instructions with an undivided attention. Asked good questions and had a genuine concern for the puppies well being. I would use her all the time if I could and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a attentive professional dog sitter.
Danarsha has helped pet sit my two dogs when my family and I have gone out of town and also whenever we need her. She cares for my pups as if they were her own. She is trustworthy, reliable and a great person to have to take care of the dogs when needed.
HOME FULL TIME: WE LOVE ALL PUPS!
My name is Danarsha and I am a recent college graduate who absolutely LOVES dogs. My fiancé and I are very trustworthy and are passionate about animals. We both were raised with dogs all throughout our lives. We have experience with a wide range of breeds and sizes. We recently added a new edition to our family, Lukah. He is an energetic Morkie (Maltese/ Yorkie) and loves to have friends over to play. Although we ...
What Danarsha would like to know about your dog
During our meet & greet via telephone or in person, please be prepared to answer the following questions regarding your furr babies, as this will help me to know and understand them and their needs as much as possible while you are away!
I would love to know how your dog socializes! With other animals, people, and specifically new environments, it'll help make the stay go smoothly!
1. Does your dog do well with other dogs? People?
2. Does your dog have any social or separation anxiety?
3. Any aggression? Food or toys?
4. Any general quirks/traits? ~ i.e. Likes to dig, can't be off leash, etc
5. What does your dog do at home when you are away? Where does he stay, or does he get the run of the house?
6. How does your dog do when left alone? Is this his first time staying somewhere without you?
7. Can I take your dog to an unfenced dog park, or will he bolt? I also bring them to fenced in locations.
8. Is your dog allergic to anything?
9. Is your dog house trained? Does he have a tendency to mark around the house?
10. What does a regular day look like for your dog? i.e. exercise routine, amount of time left alone, feeding schedule, etc.
I accept all breeds - big and small dogs alike!
Shots & Vaccines - up to date and current, puppies must have their 2nd shots prior to booking.
Fleas – I strive to maintain a flea free environment and I prefer all dogs be on flea control.
Let's keep all of our furry friends happy and healthy!