No Females in Heat
Danarsha was a very professional young lady. Presented herself and the company with a lot of class. Was on time for pickup and listened to instructions with an undivided attention. Asked good questions and had a genuine concern for the puppies well being. I would use her all the time if I could and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a attentive professional dog sitter.
Danarsha has helped pet sit my two dogs when my family and I have gone out of town and also whenever we need her. She cares for my pups as if they were her own. She is trustworthy, reliable and a great person to have to take care of the dogs when needed.
I think Danarsha would be a great dog sitter for Rover. She has watched my dog Franky multiple times and I have always been satisfied. She loves and cares for dogs as if they are her own. Danarsha would be a great addition to your Rover team!
Dance Teacher By Day,Pup Lover 24/7
My name is Danarsha and I am a dance teacher, who absolutely LOVES dogs. I have grown up with dogs for many years. I personally have had multiple Pit Bulls, a Jack Russel Terrior, and a Chihuahua. However, my experience with other breeds is vast, as I have worked with the doggy members of other clients and family members for many years as well. I do not currently have a dog, but my love for ...
What Danarsha would like to know about your dog
During our meet & greet via telephone or in person, please be prepared to answer the following questions regarding your furr babies, as this will help me to know and understand them and their needs as much as possible while you are away!
I would love to know how your dog socializes! With other animals, people, and specifically new environments, it'll help make the stay go smoothly!
1. Does your dog do well with other dogs? People?
2. Does your dog have any social or separation anxiety?
3. Any aggression? Food or toys?
4. Any general quirks/traits? ~ i.e. Likes to dig, can't be off leash, etc
5. What does your dog do at home when you are away? Where does he stay, or does he get the run of the house?
6. How does your dog do when left alone? Is this his first time staying somewhere without you?
7. Can I take your dog to an unfenced dog park, or will he bolt? I also bring them to fenced in locations.
8. Is your dog allergic to anything?
9. Is your dog house trained? Does he have a tendency to mark around the house?
10. What does a regular day look like for your dog? i.e. exercise routine, amount of time left alone, feeding schedule, etc.
I accept all breeds - big and small dogs alike!
Shots & Vaccines - up to date and current, puppies must have their 2nd shots prior to booking.
Fleas – I strive to maintain a flea free environment and I prefer all dogs be on flea control.
Let's keep all of our furry friends happy and healthy!