No Females in Heat
My dog Biber seemed very happy at the end of the 4-day stay. Good experience overall
Corinne did a great job of working with my dog Charlie’s needs. She is a very compassionate dog owner who treated Charlie like family. I feel very fortunate to have found her.
Corinne was great! Was quick to respond and made sure our dog was tired out before he came home. Jax found a new friend in Spam and is looking forward to his next stay.
Couches, not kennels!
Flying out of The Sacramento Airport? Take advantage of FREE street parking! Just grab an uber/lift from our house--only 10 miles from Airport!
Upon booking a stay, please do your best to provide the following information:
-->Proposed time of drop-off & pick-up.
-->If you prefer a meet & greet first, provide the best days/times you are available to arrange a meeting.
When your dog is in our home, they are part of our ...
What Corinne would like to know about your dog
- Any dominance issues--mounting?
- Habits I should know about: An avid chewer perhaps? Or is excessive barking their forte? Do I need to hide all trash cans, or maybe it's the toilet bowl they can't resist?
- If your pup isn't quite himself, can he/she be a little overbearing, or more stand offish? Are they okay with approaching other dogs or people out on a walk?
- Is your doggy an aspiring escape artist, or will he try and bolt the first chance they get? Maybe I need to be the lookout for cats & squirrels?
- Any toy or food aggression?
- How well does your dog do off the leash for play in a park setting, if at all?
- Short car rides, yay or nay?
*The more honest info you give me will only help me understand your pup better and no answer will be seen as undesirable.