Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
We have used Corinne multiple times with both our dogs and they do a great job! When you think of dog people this is who you think of! They send photos of our pups while we are gone. They always get plenty of exercise and seem to have a great time while staying there!
Corinne provided great service. Was able to accommodate my schedule. Took excellent care of my best buddy. I will defiantly use Corinne for any future care for Teddy.
Corinne looked after my two labs and did great! She had them for three and half days. Sent us updates with pictures and generally took great care. We would absolutely use her again.
Couches, not kennels!
PLEASE READ PROFILE PRIOR TO BOOKING
Upon booking a stay, please do your best to provide the following information:
-->Proposed time of drop-off & pick-up.
-->If you prefer a meet & greet first, provide the best days/times you are available to arrange a meeting.
When your dog is in our home, they are part of our family--welcomed to snuggle on the couch or sniff around the backyard when we aren't busy at the grassy ...
What Corinne would like to know about your dog
- Any dominance issues--mounting?
- Habits I should know about: An avid chewer perhaps? Or is excessive barking their forte? Do I need to hide all trash cans, or maybe it's the toilet bowl they can't resist?
- If your pup isn't quite himself, can he/she be a little overbearing, or more stand offish? Are they okay with approaching other dogs or people out on a walk?
- Is your doggy an aspiring escape artist, or will he try and bolt the first chance they get? Maybe I need to be the lookout for cats & squirrels?
- Any toy or food aggression?
- How well does your dog do off the leash for play in a park setting, if at all?
- Short car rides, yay or nay?
*The more honest info you give me will only help me understand your pup better and no answer will be seen as undesirable.