Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Constance takes great care of Titus. Always comes through and very professional. Does a great job in my home and always look to book her first.
Constance did an exceptional job. Highly recommend her to care for your pet.
Needed a last-minute dog sitter/walker to drop by on my dogs for a few days while I was out of town and found Constance on Rover. Sent a request for her services and she called me the next day so we could go over details and answer any questions we had for one another. It was nerve-racking leaving my house and my dogs to a complete stranger, but Constance seemed very knowledgable and trust-worthy ...
Student With a <3 for Pets
Hi there, I'm Constance! I have grown up around various animals (dogs, cats, and fish) and have always had a passion for furry (and non-furry) critters. Consider me like the Snow White of social gatherings - you'll find me frolicking to wherever the household pets are.
As a college student that often works from my laptop, I am portable and flexible to assuring your dog's safety, activity, and happiness. I am home the majority of the ...
What Constance would like to know about your dog
- No breed preferences
- Does your pet have any allergies and/or health concerns I should know about?
- What should I do in case of a medical emergency?
- Can you provide vet information? Which vet would you like me to take your pet to in the case of an emergency?
- How should your pet be rewarded for good behavior? (Affection, treats, extra play time, etc.)
- How should I handle bad behavior in such an eventuality? How do you normally discipline your pet when he/she misbehaves? (Timeout, specific commands, etc.)
- What types of things qualify as misbehavior? What things are your pet allowed to do and not allowed to do, respectively?
- What are your pet's needs and quirks? Likes and dislikes?
- Does your pet have a trigger that upsets them?
- How much affection, attention, and activity does your pet typically need?
- Can your pet be left alone? If so, for how long?
- Does your pet get separation anxiety?