Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Connie is an amazing person and wonderful dogsitter! She is trustworthy and kind. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She went above and beyond to take care of my baby Bam Bam. He is only 1 year and 1/2 old and it was my first time leaving him while I went out of town. She made sure it was a good fit and treated Bam Bam as her own puppy. I ...
Connie is amazing! What a ball of energy and such a great attitude! She is an excellent communicator and when I leave my 2 dogs with her - I don't worry that they are being taken care of! Highly recommend.
We were very happy with Connie, and Lola ? absolutely loved her. She is very easygoing and communicative. She saw that my daughter would really miss our pup so she sent us updates, which really made our trip a lot easier. Traveling out of town is going to be so much easier now that we've found a wonderful sitter.
Dog Spa on Site!
I think we’ve all been there: you’re heading away for vacation or what have you, and need someone trustworthy and reliable to watch over your pup. I’ve been there a million times with my pup Namaste, which is what inspired me to become a dog sitter! I know firsthand how important it is for pups to have the same kind of love and care that they’re used to at home. That ...
What Connie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?