Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Coco was AWESOME. She has a great manner with pups, and took our energetic dog on lots of runs and
Cynthia was so awesome. She even took Oliver on a Lake James adventure! Oliver was well taken care and loved on, I felt at ease going on a little getaway because he was with her. Would definitely bring Ollie back, he had so much fun. Thank you!
Cynthia is awesome! I had an emergency meeting and needed a last minute sitter and she totally saved the day. She even took my puppy for a run and texted me about how he was doing throughout the day!
I work from home & take daily hikes
I have been responsible for a furry creature's overall well being as a trainer, groomer, walker, and caregiver for 8 plus years.
I am energetic and love the outdoors, so I have no issue walking or running with the pups several times a day. I also understand, as living beings, we all seek and are comforted by companionship, so I do not mind spending extra time at your home just to keep these lovely pets ...
What Coco would like to know about your dog
1) Do they have any particular dietary needs or anything else that requires special attention?
2) How active / energetic are they?
3) How often do they need to be taken out?
4) Do they listen when their name is called?
5) Have they been trained not to pee or poo inside?
6) How do you deal with good / bad behavior?
7) Do you use a particular way of training or obedience system you would like to continue practicing?
8) Do you have a treat / rewards system?
9) What is the most amount of time they would be left alone?
10) Is there anything they are scared of or uncomfortable with? What is your way of treating that?
11) Would you consider them to be independent?