Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Cindy and Steve were great! They were really accommodating, sent lots of updates and videos, and my dogs were as happy as can be upon our return; easing right back into their regular routine without any problems. It is so nice to not have to worry about your pups is when you are on vacation. I could see that they were having a great time and were really well taken care of, with the added ...
Cindy and Steve were great about hosting our older puppy. He needs a close eye on him since he hasn't fully grasped certain commands to keep him safe (like "drop it" or "wait"), and I wasn't worried at all about his safety while he stayed at their home. From the pics it was clear he was getting lots of attention from everyone, and he really seemed to enjoy meeting their little girl, who's great with ...
Cindy and Steve have watched Stella twice and have taken great care of her both time! They took her to the park and had other dogs for her to play with. Also kept us up to date with photos and videos. Would love to work with them again! Thanks Steve and Cindy! :)
About Cindy & Steve
Caring Family Fun - Just Like Home
We are Cindy and Steve, and would love to care for your dog when he or she needs that special care while you are away. I (Cindy) am home full time, so your pet will get 100% attention, free to roam and be a part of the family.
We strive to make ours a home away from home. We have been told of bad previous experiences at kennels (injuries, bad smells, unhappy demeanor), and that ...
What Cindy & Steve would like to know about your dog
We do strive to make this a home away from home! If you do have any special instructions, please just let us know - we follow your rules so no bad habits are formed during their stay.
Please do tell us about your pet's likes and dislikes, schedule, and anything else you'd like us to know, so we can be sure to make this stay the best!
We do respectfully request the following, and in your booking request please mention your dog does meet these items. This is primarily to ensure we can provide the best experience for your loved one.
- Washington state law does require valid rabies vaccination, and we request Bordetella and a Distemper combo shot such as DHPP just to be 100% safe (and these are the vaccines strongly recommended by the AKC). This is to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- gets along with other dogs and kids.
3. House trained
- We provide MANY bathroom breaks, and on nice days we just leave our sliding door to our back door open, but we do ask for dogs to know to go outside.
4. Crate trained
- We have 48" (XL) and 54" (XXL) crates for sleeping at night. This is to make sure your dog doesn't accidentally get into something he/she shouldn't, while we are sleeping and unable to be around to supervise. We want to make sure your dog will feel comfortable in this arrangement (not barking in distress).
5. No separation anxiety or excessive barking when left alone
- Mom co-sleeps with baby when napping in the middle of the day. Please be reassured though, we will be with your loved one almost all day!