No Females in Heat
Ciera is wonderful. Very attentive to our three shepherds and great with keeping a line of communication open with us.
Covers was absolutely amazing!! We will definitely be using her again! She cared for our dogs just as if they were her own. We received updates from her which really put us as ease! If you are considering leaving your fur babies in the hands of someone Ciera is definitely your girl!!
Ciera was fantastic! Very attentive to our pups and warm and responsive to us and our concerns about leaving them. We hope to hire her again in the future and would highly recommend her!
Your dog's best friend. <3
By hiring an experienced and professional pet sitter, your pet will be able to suffer much less stress by staying in their own home and sleeping in their own bed. Additionally, there will be no exposure to dangerous illness from other animals, and I will provide the extra TLC they'll need while you're away. No one wants their fur baby feeling sad or lonely while they're away, and I'll make sure that doesn't happen! You ...
What Ciera would like to know about your dog
I love all breeds! I am a huge pit bull advocate, so I would never breed discriminate. However, I would like to know some things about your pets prior to caring for them:
The more an owner can put down in the "care instructions" portion of their dog's Rover profile, the more comfortable I feel. Here are some typical questions I will ask of a dog owner during a meet and greet:
- Do they get along with other dogs large or small? (important to know for walks and time spent at the dog park)
- Have you left them with someone before when you have traveled?
- Do they have a regular feeding & bathroom schedule?
- What are their walking habits/behaviors?
- Are they prone to bolting or trying to escape?
- What is their usual routine during the day?
- Do they get aggressive or protective over food/toys?
- Do they chew or gnaw on things other than dog toys?
- Do they have a favorite toy?
- Are they allowed any treats?
- Are they allowed on the furniture?
- Do they use a crate?
- Are there specific things that can trigger anxiety and/or accidents?
- Do they bark at noises/strangers?
- Have they ever bitten anyone? (this won't deter me from watching your dog, but it's good to know the behaviors your dog tends to have when meeting them)
- Are there any medicines that are needed to be administered?
- Do they have any little quirks I should be aware of? (i.e. don't liked a certain part of their body touched, etc.)
- What things do they really love?