My dog, Tobey, and I adore Christina. Tobey jumps for joy when Christina comes to the house: they take walks, hang out together, go for car rides and have sleepovers. She is the only person I know who truly understands dogs and how to lovingly handle them. For example, she knows proper use of a harness and follows dog walking etiquette so that everyone has fun and stays safe. Additionally, Christina is punctual, conscientious, and ...
Experienced Animal Caregiver
I have been taking care of animals for over 10 years. I used to work at a horse barn where I fed, groomed, and took care of over 30 horses. I've been a dog walker, over night pet sitter (for dogs, cats, birds, and fish), and even took care of new born puppies. I've had three dogs, four cats, three turtles, and several fish of my own so I know how to take care of ...
What Christina would like to know about your dog
I love all breeds, sizes, and ages of dogs. I've watched big newfoundlands and tiny dachshunds, athletes and couch potatoes. But to make sure that your dog has the best time possible there are a few questions I typically ask.
1. How does your dog feel about other animals? (Including other dogs, cats, small animals, and big wildlife)
2. Is your dog toy possessive?
3. Does you dog have any aggression or possessiveness over food?
4. How does your dog do off leash?
5. How does you dog do inside a car?
6. How does your dog feel about young children?
7. What's your dog's favorite thing to do?