Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Christie is amazing!! It was raining and thunder storming on one day and her road was blocked off so she took an Uber to get to my pups!! Totally not something I would have asked her to do but she went above and beyond! My girls just love her!
Christie has officially made it to Aunt Christie status! The dogs love her. We do too.
We love Christie! I almost don’t want to share how great she is because it means we have to share her with other Rover users. She’s wonderful with all my pets and I always come home to happy kids.
Vet Tech and Flexible Schedule!
There’s just nothing better than spending time with a lovable pup! I always want to provide for them, so being a sitter allows me the opportunity to bring all the happiness in the world to pups in need! They’re always so giving, and they’ve inspired me to do what I can to give back as well. But really, I think Milan Kundera summarized my thoughts up well: ““Dogs are our link to ...
What Christie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?