Had a great experience with Christa. She was very professional and did a great job dealing with my extremely energetic lab puppy! I highly recommend Christa to anyone who wants peace of mind while your dog is being boarded. We left for 6 days and Christa sent pictures with details of their day each day. 10 stars!!
Christa & Arne are fantastic! They took great care of my puppies while I was on vacation and sent me daily updates and pictures of my babies! It made my vacation that much more enjoyable knowing they were in such great hands. I will definitely be using them when I travel. Do recommend 10000% (except not on the dates that I need them!)
very friendly couple with very friendly dog play mate. appreciated the daily pics and updates. Highly recommended and will definitely be using their services again.
About Christa & Arne
Good times at The Floof Shack!
Do you have a dog that is high maintenance and you’re fearful that another person doesn’t have the experience to take care of him/her?
Is your dog extremely dog aggressive and you’re having a hard time finding a place to board your dog that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg?
Is your dog not neutered or spayed and are you running into places refusing to accept your dog?
What Christa & Arne would like to know about your dog
- Has your dog ever bitten a person (out of fear or aggression)? If yes, please describe the details
- If your bitch is in heat or will be in heat, please let me know as I do have an unaltered male. I am adequately equipped and prepared to prevent accidental breedings but I need to know ahead of time. There will be an extra surcharge to cover the extra cleaning and diligence needed if your bitch is actively in heat.
- Is your dog fearful of anything I should know about? Example: storms, men, children, fireworks, etc
- Is there anything I can do to make your dog more comfortable? Please tell me anything and everything about your dog—the good, the bad, and the ugly! You won’t scare me away. Letting me know about any behavioral issues helps me prepare to set your dog up for success in my home. It’s my goal to make this visit extremely enjoyable for everyone involved.
- I’ve spent my life working with herding and working breeds. I am happy to take care of your couch potato or your Border Collie who operates at level 1,000. Please let me know the level of activity your dog enjoys.
- Is your dog crate trained?
- Does your dog have any dietary allergies or restrictions? Our dogs tend to get a lot of peanut butter and treats and we’d love to share some with your dog too if you give us the go ahead!
- Does your dog have any health issues, past or current, I should know about? If your dog requires extensive medical care, there will be an additional surcharge.
- If your dog’s veterinarian is not listed in their profile, please let us know which veterinarian your dog sees in the event of an emergency