Christa was very welcoming and attentive. She was very considerate in every possible way! My puppy absolutely had fun time playing with her puppy Jinx!
I was extremely pleased with my puppy's recent overnight stay with Christa and Arne. They were flexible and had prompt responsiveness. My dog got along very well with their dog Jinkx and he was able to play a ton which made me feel less guilty of leaving him behind. Christa provided updates including photos of their time together. And overall, my dog was excited when I came to pick him up, but he would have ...
Although I haven’t used Christa’s and Arne’s services yet, as an owner of 3 large dogs it’s very difficult to find dog sitters who are not only willing but have the setup to accommodate 3 dogs. It’s even more challenging when one is a very reactive dog who doesn’t do well with other dogs. The Floof shack has a wonderful set up for that. There are very few people ...
About Christa & Arne
Good times at The Floof Shack!
Do you have a dog that is high maintenance and you’re fearful that another person doesn’t have the experience to take care of him/her?
Is your dog extremely dog aggressive and you’re having a hard time finding a place to board your dog that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg?
Is your dog not neutered or spayed and are you running into places refusing to accept your dog?
What Christa & Arne would like to know about your dog
- Has your dog ever bitten a person (out of fear or aggression)? If yes, please describe the details
- If your bitch is in heat or will be in heat, please let me know as I do have an unaltered male. I am adequately equipped and prepared to prevent accidental breedings but I need to know ahead of time.
- Is your dog fearful of anything I should know about? Example: storms, men, children, fireworks, etc
- Is there anything I can do to make your dog more comfortable? Please tell me anything and everything about your dog—the good, the bad, and the ugly! You won’t scare me away. Letting me know about any behavioral issues helps me prepare to set your dog up for success in my home. It’s my goal to make this visit extremely enjoyable for everyone involved.
- I’ve spent my life working with herding and working breeds. I am happy to take care of your couch potato or your Border Collie who operates at level 1,000. Please let me know the level of activity your dog enjoys.
- Is your dog crate trained?
- Does your dog have any dietary allergies or restrictions? Our dogs tend to get a lot of peanut butter and treats and we’d love to share some with your dog too if you give us the go ahead!
- Does your dog have any health issues, past or current, I should know about?
- If your dog’s veterinarian is not listed in their profile, please let us know which veterinarian your dog sees in the event of an emergency