No Females in Heat
It had been some time since Hodor was last at Cathy's. He knew where we were as soon as we pulled into the driveway he got excited, he couldn't wait to get out of the car and see Cathy and Mabel! It's been amazing seeing Hodor go from being nervous around other dogs to being very playful and confident around them! I also love the pictures we get of his visits!
Cathy never ceases to impress us. This was our Hodor's first overnight stay and it is insane how comfortable and at ease we felt. She even sent us pictures of him helping her cook dinner!
Cathy was awesome! She took great care of my 7 week old silver lab puppy. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a sitter who puts your mind to ease while you are away from your pup. She keeps you updated and sends cute pics! Great sitter!
Loving vet tech with fenced in yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?