No Females in Heat
We knew she was a good fit from the meet and greet. She and her husband were both very friendly and welcoming. Hodor became instant friends with Mabel! Based on the pictures Cathy sent and her feedback, Hodor had a great time at his first doggy day care. Hodor will definitely be back!
Cathy is awesome! Our dogs have the best time at her house. They get so excited going to her house and while there are happy, healthy and well exercised. We receive photo updates at least once a day but usually more often than that. We highly recommend Cathy!!!
Rory had a great time. Cathy takes wonderful care of our little guy and makes him feel totally at home.
Loving vet tech with fenced in yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?