No Females in Heat
Cathy was awesome! She took great care of my 7 week old silver lab puppy. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a sitter who puts your mind to ease while you are away from your pup. She keeps you updated and sends cute pics! Great sitter!
Cathy and her family took wonderful care of our Levi. We received pictures several times a day with personalized messages. Their home is definitely pet friendly and they truly care about your pet. Cathy's knowledge she has from her previous vet technician job reassured us that Levi was in great hands!
We recommend Cathy watch your dog! We are new to the Midwest and needed care for our 2 little 1-year old dogs for 3 days. Cathy took them in and helped them adjust to the new surroundings and the other dogs. She really seems to understand dogs and their needs. One of my dogs is rather timid, but he did great with her! We will ask for her care again.
Loving vet tech with fenced in yard
As a former vet tech and groomer, I’ve always had a huge place in my heart for dogs. I’ve been working with pups for the better part of two decades and have learned a great deal about how to make them happy! I’ve worked with all sorts of different breeds, and every new pup is always a great experience. We’re always excited to bring a new pooch into the family!
What Cathy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?