Both of our dogs were happy and healthy when we got back from vacation! Catherine took them for walks, and took care of our home for us while we were away. She did extra things that I didn't ask her to do like put out our trash bins, water the plants etc. We will absolutely use Catherine again in the future!
Catherine was a great sitter.
Super responsible and my Puppy loved her.
She was very caring and experienced with dogs. We were able to go away without a worry.
great dog watcher! Stayed with our rambunctious, gigantic dog, and our aged cat, took great care of them, kept in touch with us, asked all the right questions.
Dog-Lover in the City
Growing up in a household run by a true cat lady, I used to walk neighborhood dogs as a teenager in Seattle to get my puppy fix. I continued to walk dogs during college and I provided pet sitting services for 8 clients in NYC during the past 2 years. I recently moved to Seattle and am looking to form a client base here and meet new furry friends! I am a true animal lover ...
What Catherine would like to know about your dog
My favorite dogs are German Shepherds and one day I intend to have 2 of them--but until I have the space for now I enjoy the company of other people's dogs.
A few questions so I can get to know your dog:
1. What is the usual daily routine? Please include approximate times for walking, meals, playtime and treats.
2. What is the bedtime routine? What time do you typically go to bed and does your dog sleep with you in the bed or on the floor?
3. What is your dog's favorite thing to do?
4. Does your dog have any bad habits? For example, destructive chewing, barking, house soiling, etc. It's okay, we all have bad habits!
5. Does your dog have any specific fears or dislikes I should be aware of? For example, thunderstorms, a neighbor dog, the mailman
6. Does your dog tend to be aggressive towards other dogs or strangers?
7. Are there any allergies, injuries or food sensitivities I should know about?