Carrie stayed with my two young dogs for 3 days-nights -- brothers who can be a handful. She went above and beyond -- taking them to the dog park, bathing them -- plus looking after the 15-year-old cat and the house.
Carrie is super thoughtful and attentive, plus clearly skilled with dogs. I would hire her again in an instant -- and feel really grateful to have her taking care of my animals.
Personalized Care For Your Pups!
The health, happiness and well-being of your pooch is my top priority. I am committed to taking the best possible care of your best friend.
I believe that in most cases, a tired dog is a happy dog. I am a quite active person, and I would love to give your dog loads of love, exercise, and attention!
I look forward to working with you and your canine and feline friend(s).
• Over 15 years’ ...
What Carrie would like to know about your dog
• What is your dog's activity level? What activities does your dog most love?
• What commands do you use? Do you have non-verbal commands that you'd like me to use too?
• Does your dog have any health or dietary concerns I should be aware of?
• How does your dog do with other dogs? With adults? With kids?
• Does your dog have any favorite places to play or visit?