Brooke was great at reassuring us our dogs were comfortable and was prompt at responding. Will definitely be using her again, knowing our boys are in good hands!
Brooke was awesome! Communicative and patient with our dog parent anxiety. We liked her so much that we've already booker her again!
Awesome like always!
Brooke & Zachary's Clients
About Brooke & Zachary
Pet Hotel + volunteer experience!
Hello I’m Brooke! I have professional, volunteer, and personal experience caring for dogs and cats. Currently, I foster two kittens for the Arizona Humane Society and care for my 2 year old pitbull but I also have pet hotel experience at the Deer Valley PetSmart PetsHotel and previously volunteered for the Foundation for Homeless Cats. At your request, I could bring an additional pet-sitter named Zach. He has personal and volunteer experience caring for ...
What Brooke & Zachary would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to -avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?