We loved having Brooke as our sitter! She came to our house and watched our new puppy for three days while we were on vacation. She met us beforehand so we could discuss logistics and so that she could meet the puppy, and we saw immediately she was so great with him. Since our dog is so young it was hard to leave him -- and a big responsibility to leave a sitter -- but we knew ...
Brooke was great she took care of Huba and chi chi , tow animals dog and cat.
The house was clean house plants were watered and everything was well looked after. We recommend her any time and will definitely be asking her to house sit Huba and chi chi again
Brooke is the most wonderful person! You only have to meet her for 5 minutes to see the genuine love and compassion she has for animals! She has been watching my pup Rex for years and I have always been completely at ease when I know Rex is in such loving hands! Rex loves her so much that he even gets excited when I say her name! Thank you Brooke for everything! I will never ...
Looking for some furry new friends!
I have always been passionate about animals. I raised and cared for two dogs throughout my life. They are my best friends and the reason I wake up smiling every morning. In my opinion, there is nothing like sharing a bond with a furry best friend. Dogs provide an unconditional love and affection that cannot compare to anything else. That is why they deserve to be loved and cared for by people who truly have ...
What Brooke would like to know about your dog
1. Is your pet spayed/neutered and UTD on shots?
2. Is there a feeding schedule I need to follow? If so, what is it?
3. What kind of exercise does your pet need?
4. What kind of things does your pet dislike or hate?
5. What kind of things does your pet really love?
6. Can your pet have treats?
7. Is your pet on any medications?
8. Does your pet have any sleeping preferences?
9. Does your pet get along with all other dogs, cats and children?
8. Is there anything else I should know, like allergies and special needs?