Brittney did a great job! The dogs loved her.
Brittney did great with our two pups! Olympus, my Great Dane, can be a bit touchy with new people, and he took to her right away...and she was very patient with him during the meet and greet as well. She sent a couple pictures during her time with our pups and was always quick to respond. Our dogs seemed to enjoy having her around so that works for me!
Brittney always does awesome. She handles our two high energy dogs so well. She's reliable and always communicates every walk. My dogs love her !!
Life would suck without dogs
I absolutely love animals. My family has 6 dogs which consist of; 4 chihuahuas, a medium sized mixed dog, and a big ol' black lab. We have 2 cats and a rabbit as well. I am currently in between jobs, so I am available pretty much all the time! My family has had dogs since i was young, so i have been around them, cared for them and lived with them for a large part ...
What Brittney would like to know about your dog
I would like to be informed...
- How does your dog act towards other animals? (Shy, aggressive, excited, etc.)
- Does your dog have any allergies i should be aware of? (if they are allergic to certain dog food, treats, etc.)
- What are your dogs favorite toys?
- What does your dog enjoy doing? ( fetch, running, walks, swimming etc.)
- Does your dog do well in car rides?