Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Brendan is a great sitter! My lab is a rescue and usually takes a while to warm up to a new person. Brendan was so sweet and patient with him. I loved receiving his walk follow ups and photos. He is a great communicator and very professional. I would highly recommend him!
Great pictures! I don’t know how Brendan gets my dogs to not be blurry in photos, but all his pics look professional! Love it!
Since it was raining, Brendan took them out for a quick walk, but spent his remaining time playing with the dogs inside. So thoughtful and they absolutely love him! I am so grateful to have someone who cares for them so well. :)
About Brendan & Sylvia
Work from home near a dog park!
Getting to take care of dogs is simply one of the most rewarding things I can possibly imagine! After all, dogs have done so much for me in my life, so I believe that it’s my duty to give back to them however possible. I am a lifelong dog owner with years of professional experience as a sitter, so I’m always happy to take on pups of any stripes! No matter what kind ...
What Brendan & Sylvia would like to know about your dog
***PLEASE NOTE: For Doggy Day Care in your home, I charge my Holiday Rate per dog.***
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?