No Females in Heat
Brendan & Sylvia were wonderful. They watched our puppy for the weekend and kept us updated the whole time. They took time to introduce their dog to ours to make sure the overnight stays would work well. We really appreciated that and it showed they cared about our puppy and making sure it was a good fit. Would highly recommend them again and plan to use them again in the future.
I am very attached to my pets and dont want to travel away from them. Brendan was so wonderful and did such a beautiful job taking care of them I cant say enough praise for him. I felt so happy and relaxed when I read his detailed updates and pictures when I was sitting on a plane before takeoff. I honestly can say this was the first trip I felt relaxed and did not have ...
Brendan did a great job with our pup! He kept us updated after each visit with pictures and a report, and was very patient and sweet with our dog even as she tried to show him who's boss :) We were very pleased and will definitely use Brendan's services again in the future!
Brendan & Sylvia's Clients
About Brendan & Sylvia
Work from home near a dog park!
Getting to take care of dogs is simply one of the most rewarding things I can possibly imagine! After all, dogs have done so much for me in my life, so I believe that it’s my duty to give back to them however possible. I am a lifelong dog owner with years of professional experience as a sitter, so I’m always happy to take on pups of any stripes! No matter what kind ...
What Brendan & Sylvia would like to know about your dog
***PLEASE NOTE: For Doggy Day Care in your home, I charge my Holiday Rate per dog.***
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?