Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Brenda did a great job taking care of our two dogs for four days. They had a fun time playing with the other dogs there and hanging out in the fenced-in yard. When we picked them up they seemed very happy and relaxed!
Brenda and Sheila were very accommodating. These wonderful energetic ladies babysit my Bernese/German Shepherd mix, Nicki, for 3 days. They were sure to send me daily pictures and updates. Definitely kept my mind at ease. If I am in need of another babysitter while in LA area they are sure to be at the top of my list.
Brenda and Sheila have been sitting my puppy, Skye ,for about 5 months now , and I’ve found them to be my saviors ! Brenda gives Skye personal attention as well as the other furry friends . She treats them all as if they’re her own ! Skye is a baby Jack Russell; Brenda and Sheila both assure her safety amongst the other pups . As a pet owner , i couldn’t ask for a better sitter !
About Brenda & Sheila
Cozy House for Pup Visitors!
Growing up on a farm, I developed a huge love for animals from a very early age—and that’s only grown with age! I love being able to provide animals with the love and happiness they need to thrive, so being a dog sitter is just a dream come true for me. I don’t think there’s anything like having a dog in our lives, so it’s always been my goal to ...
What Brenda & Sheila would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?