Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Bhavya is a compassionate and caring animal lover, who is a responsible dog owner herself. Any pup would be lucky to have her company. :)
Bhavya is one of the best pawrent I have met. She is loving, caring and a disciplinarian, which makes it so easy to trust and leave our puppy with her any time. Our 5 month old lab is always super excited seeing Bhavya and will gladly stay with her and her golden retriever.
Always looking forward for play dates :)
Super sweet and took amazing care of my dog! Kept me updated with photos and messages everyday. Her dog is amazing as well.
Pawrents looking for furriends!
I am a loving dog mom who will care for your fur baby just as I do for my 100 lb Golden Retriever. I have always had large dogs growing up, with a Boxer first as a baby and then 2 Dobermans through my childhood. Going out to dog parks, playing in the backyard, lots of belly rubs and snuggles is what your pup can look forward to! Your pup will be pampered by my ...
What Bhavya would like to know about your dog
A quick simple checklist I'd like to go over to cover all bases to make sure your fur babies have the best experience during their stay with us:
1. Is your pup friendly with other dogs?
2. Is your pup crate trained? If not, is he/she housebroken?
3. Sleeping preference for the pup - crate or free?
4. Any chewy/destructive tendencies I need to watch out for?
5. Any aggressive behavior triggers towards people or other dogs?
6. Any health issues and/or medications I need to know of?