Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Bella is absolutely amazing! She gave me such great updates about my pup and sent me photos through out the day. She went above and beyond too with letting me know he stepped on a torn during a walk and helped to find it and take it out. Will definitely ask Bella the next time I need a dog sitter.
Bella watched our dog Gryff for a day while we visited San Francisco and it was a wonderful experience! Bella was extremely fast to respond to all texts and messages, before and during dogsitting. She was very sweet and attentive and Gryff and I both felt very comfortable with her right away. She also sent me cute pictures of him having fun throughout the day, and he was happy and tired when I picked him ...
Bella has watched our dog a few times now, and everything has always been super smooth. Bella is wick to respond, and our pup loves her!! So glad we found Bella!
Doggies love in the Mission ❤️❤️❤️
I currently work for a tech company as a marketer and grew up with dogs and took care of Chihuahuas, Golden Retriever, Siberian Husky and Poodles. I also have experience taking care of dogs with special needs (e.g. a three-legged Golden Retriever). I love dogs and feed them organic dog foods plus organic veggies (and sometimes spoil them with ice water :) My hobby is to browse dog instagram and take cool dog pictures with ...
What Bella would like to know about your dog
1. Will he/she bark at strangers or other dogs?
2. Is it safe for letting him/her without leash in a fenced dog park?
3. His/her vaccine information
4. Is it Okay if I bring him/her to work (my work is very dog friendly 2 mins walk to a dog park and they even provide treats but do let me know if your dog wouldn't like it :)
5. Any body parts that he/she doesn't like to be pat?
6. Any other information I need to know about your dog?