No Females in Heat
Aztinay did a great job staying at apt watching Moet over the weekend. She met with me before so that she could meet Moet and I have her info about his food, meds, etc. She responded quickly to texts and communicated well during the sitting. She was flexible to stay one more night which was helpful. I hope she can dog sit Moet again
Yani did a great job taking care of Sierra, who is a loving but high-energy dog. She was really patient with her as Sierra got comfortable with her - you can tell she’s a natural and has a lot of experience around dogs. She was also very flexible and accommodating regarding drop off and pick up! I will definitely be contacting her again when I leave town!
When I decided to go on vacation my number one concern was who was going to take my pup for the week. Like any new doggy owner I wanted to make sure that he got the care that he needed even if I was going to be away. Luckily I found Yani who was such a relief and made taking that much needed vacation so much easier. Yani was reliable and easy to talk to ...
Will provide love and affection :)
- I have 7 years of pet care experience- with dogs, cats, reptiles, smaller mammals, the works! (I was a Zoo Keeper for some time)
- I grew up with/ raised two furrybabies (poodle & a terrier/poodle mix) and they turned out pretty great! Super cute, cuddly, obedient, potty trained, sociable, and able to walk off a leash. I am getting adjusted to my new work schedule so unfortunately they stayed behind with their grandparents (my ...
What Aztinay would like to know about your dog
- Potty trained?
- how many times a day does he/ she need to be walked?
- Noise levels? (I live in an apartment and would not want to disturb my neighbors!)
- Dietary Restrictions?
- Special healthcare needs?
- we will most likely be outdoors! Please let me know whether you have doggie sunscreen
- Anything you would like me to know