Ms Myers watched my two cats for a week and I think they preferred her to me! I returned to two happy well fed kiddies with no damage to the house thank goodness. She was exceptionally professional, prompt and just a pleasure to work with. I highly highly HIGHLY reccomend her for your animals I referred her to a friend with dogs and she was also very impressed with Ms Myers work ethic and congeniality ...
Anya is the best! She came to meet the pups with treats, was very patient and loving, and took LOTS of
Ayana was a terrific dog sitter, was so friendly and helpful with everything. I got updates on walkes and how he was doing daily which gave me great piece of mind. Very reasonable pricing for the care she showed to my dog! Would recommend Ayana to anyone looking to have their dog walked or boarded in the area. Absolutely 10/10
Happy Pet = Happy Owner!
Hello! My name is Ayana and I live in the quiet residential area of Dorchester (ashmont/lower mills) . I worked with Boston Dog walks for the past 7 years and have a huge love of dogs and cats. I’ve walked many different breeds and have experience with various temperaments and medical conditions. Walking dogs for a while I learned one of the biggest qualities to have is a calm temperament and patience with high ...
What Ayana would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences. However, I do have a special love for pits!! I would like to know the general questions:
- Breed and age of pet?
- Do they have any medical needs? (allergies, medication)
- How are they with other dogs(big/small) and/or cats?
- Are there any training's that you want me to reinforce?
- Do they have a favorite treat/food/toy?
- Any special commands that they know?
- Are they shy or friendly towards new people?
- What’s your relationship like with your pet and why did you choose them or they choose you?