Austin has been my saving grace on more than one occasion! He first dog sat for my Black Lab at a time when I was stressed, frantic, and completely out of options (new pooch, big event, no sitters, we've all been there)! He stepped in without hesitation, and his care for my pup completely put me at ease. He's great about sending pictures (his camera is gorgeous), and he always keeps in contact! Austin is ...
Austin is the most loving, caring young man! The passion that he and his mother have for dogs is immaculate and truly makes me feel like I could leave my dog with them anytime! Highly recommend!
Grew up with 30 dogs in my house!!
Taking care of dogs is simply in my blood! My mother has owned a dog rescue for over 15 years, and I’ve been a full-time volunteer there since it has opened. Dogs are simply one of the most important things in the world to me, and it’s my duty to make sure that they get all the care they need to thrive!
Working in the dog rescue for so long has taught me ...
What Austin would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?