Aubrey was very conscientious and asked all the right questions about my pets. It was obvious she is a pro. I felt confident my dogs were in good hands. Aubrey was also good at letting me know how the visits with my pets went each day. Thanks Aubrey!
Aubrey is a great sitter! She was very good with keeping me updated on my cat Swayze while I was away. She's a reliable trustworthy person.
My dogs love Aubrey and so do I.
Dog Lover to the MAX!!!
I'm 26 years old and have grown up around dogs, my very first "chore" was to take care of the family pets (dogs, and cats). I adore animals and have worked with them for over 15 years. I now have a Great Dane, a Bullmastiff/Boxer Mix and one cat. My pack is generally very accepting of new animals, however at this time I'm not taking any borders. I love drop in visits, it's all ...
What Aubrey would like to know about your dog
I love all dogs regardless of size, gender, or breed, though I do have several questions. I want to know anything and everything I can about your dog. Below is a list of the general questions I ask, though more may come up the more we communicate about your dog.
1. Is the dog up to date on all their vaccinations? If no, what vaccinations are they missing?
2. How does your dog react to new people? Are they going to be okay if a new person comes into their territory i.e. myself?
3. Does your dog use something other than a collar to be walked? Harness, Gentle Leader, etc.
4. Does your dog pull while being walked? If so, are they allowed to?
5. Is there anything that your dog doesn’t like or that makes them uncomfortable? (New people, thunderstorms, wind)
6. Does your dog display any signs of aggression? If so, what provokes it?
7. If you have any other animals in the house, do they get along well or do they need to be separated?
8. Is your dog on any form of medication? If so, how often do they need it? What is the procedure you generally go through to give them their meds? (Do they get treats after they take their meds, do they need to eat before or after?)
9. What’s your dog’s favorite toy?
10. What is their diet like at home? And what type of feeding schedule are they on?
11. Does your dog have a finicky stomach? Do they often eat grass, or vomit after eating?
12. Is your dog kennel trained? If so, how do you get them into their kennel?
Furthermore I don't do this as my main source of income, I do this to because I LOVE dogs.