Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Ashley and Jasmine (fur baby) are amazingly sweet and hospitable. My girl Minky made herself right at home and looked very happy in the pictures I received from Ashely. Ashely was even sweet enough to bring Minky to her second Rover sitter for me. Two thumbs up!
We are so happy to find Ashley as our sitter for our beagle., BeBe. Ashley is so sweet and caring with her. She takes BeBe for her favorite morning walks.
Ashley keeps me posted each day with BeBes activities and if there is any Problem. She sends me pictures of BeBeso so that I can be sure BeBe is happy and doing fine. I never have to worry with Ashley caring for my dog!
Ashley was so great with our pup! Thank you!
Love dogs :) Spacious backyard!
From growing up around dogs, I know just how important they are to our lives. They’re always there for us, and they are just like members of the family. Above all, I think it’s their giving spirit that inspired me to become a pet sitter in the first place, however! It’s simply my duty to make sure that every pup has the love and kindness they need to thrive.
In addition to ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?