Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Ashley was so great! She took really good care of my pup and she made me feel really comfortable with leaving him for the weekend. I definitely recommend.
Ashley is great with my dog Emma. She is sweet and gentle with animals, as well as reliable and personable with humans! Highly recommend Ashley!
Ashley is a very gentle and approachable person who loves dogs. She is kind and has a knack for knowning just what your dog likes and needs. I refer to her as the "dog whisperer". I would highly recommend trusting her with your precious furry friend.
Love dogs :) Spacious backyard!
From growing up around dogs, I know just how important they are to our lives. They’re always there for us, and they are just like members of the family. Above all, I think it’s their giving spirit that inspired me to become a pet sitter in the first place, however! It’s simply my duty to make sure that every pup has the love and kindness they need to thrive.
In addition to ...
What Ashley would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?