Arriana is the biggest animal lover that I know and every animal I've ever seen her with loves her. She has watched my dogs several times at my home whenever I have to leave town. When I return, the dogs are great (well taken care of) and my house looks like no one was ever there. It's great having my dogs stay in their own home when I'm gone and not have to go to ...
We are an active family with 3 dogs that need to be cared for during our out of town soccer tournaments and family summer vacations. Arriana is the only person that we call to take care of our dogs. My dogs all feel very comfortable with her and are always well taken care of. I never have any worries with Arriana as our dog sitter and recommend anyone/everyone to contact her when you need ...
Arriana is my daughter so I obviously have lots of insight on why she'd make a great Rover.com employee. Ever since I can remember she's always shown a great deal of compassion and sympathy for all animals. She has brought home countless stray animals throughout her young life. We have kept several of them but couldnt keep most of them. She worked diligently to find every animal a safe and happy home. We have ...
Ever since I was little, dogs have always been a part of my life. I have grown up with dogs and understand the responsiblity it takes to care for them. I've volunteered at many animal shelters and I have also taken care of many friends and families dogs. I'm a very patient, respectful, and kind person. I know how stressful it can be to trust someone with your beloved fur baby but I can assure ...
What Arriana would like to know about your dog
1) Your contact information if something should happen and I need to get a hold of you.
2) Vet information (Name, Address, Phone-Number)
3) What is the normal routine for your dog: Such as when does your dog normally go for a walk? When is your dog fed? (morning, evenings, free feed?) How do you put your dog to bed at night?
4) How long is your dog normally left alone or how long can I leave your dog alone for?
5) What are the house rules for your dog? ( is he allowed on the couch? what rooms can he go into?)
6) What kind of commands does your dog know? ( sit? stay? wait?)
7) Does your dog have good recall? (Does your dog come when it is called?)
8) What are some bad habbits your dog has and what do you do to help fix it?
9) What kind of treats is okay for your dog? Is he allergic to anything?
10) When I take your dog out for a walk is there anything that your dog is afraid of or will set him off?
11) IMPORTANT : Is your dog okay with other dogs/animals/people? Is it okay to take him to the dog park?