Arnica walks my dogs in the mornings and whenever I have needed her to give
them food or water, she has done that too. It's takes someone who can work outside, no matter the weather, and who doesn't mind dealing with gross stuff or getting dirty, sweaty, and/or wet. Arnica was perfect for this job. She knew to discipline them with proper commands. Dogs are like little babies that will eat almost anything off the ...
Arnica was phenomenal! Our three dogs were so well-treated and looked after all month long during our vacation. Arnica sent updates, pics, and in addition to dog sitting, was kind enough to water our plants and take out our trash! This was the first time we've used Arnica, but it certainly won't be the last. Attentive, respectful, and professional, Arnica has a great demeanor and inspires confidence right off the bat. We'll definitely be using ...
Arnica did a WONDERFUL job!
John and Jeff seemed so HAPPY when we returned home..YAY!
It is sooo... COMFORTING to know everything was taken care of soo..well especially our babies while we were on vacation..
As always you have provided 100% ++++ Customer Service..
The entire experience was A+++..
Home Full-Time/ Large Fenced Yard
I am at home and available 24x7. I and my daughter both love and cherish the company of dogs. I can't imagine a better scenario for both us and your dogs to be grateful for each other's constant loving companionship.
Besides I love coming up with a variety of playful and relaxing activities to keep myself, my daughter and the dogs happily busy and engaged with each other. Its a mutually rewarding and emotionally beneficial ...
What Arnica would like to know about your dog
1) How many and what type of dogs will I be taking care of?
2) How do you deal with bad behavior? Are there certain commands or words you should use? Is the pet supposed to be relegated to a specific area of the house to deal with poor behavior?
3) How do you reward good behavior?
4) Is your pet allergic to anything?
5) Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for?
6) What should you do in case of a medical emergency?
7) What are your pet’s triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?
8) Can the pet be left alone? For how long?
9) Does your pet have any quirks I need to be aware of?
10) How much and how often does the pet eat, go outside, go to the toilet?
11) What is the pet's behaviour like on a walk?
12) What are their favourite toys and games?
13) What to do in case the pet gets out when they’re not supposed to?
14) What would you do to keep your dog safe and occupied if you need to leave for any reason like your own emergency?