Armando was great! Took great of Penny. Will definitely book him again!
I have a lickable face.
I see a dog not just as a dog, but as an individual with his or her own habits, feelings, and distinctive qualities. I have not had a dog of my own since I was around 12 years old, but over the years i've formed relationships with various dogs of my friends and family, and people know me as being very dog-friendly. I am one to roll around on the floor and let giant dogs ...
What Armando would like to know about your dog
1) Is he or she comfortable around other dogs?
2) Is he or she comfortable around people?
3) Is he or she allowed to get on the couch/bed?
4) Is he or she fond of chewing on things like phone chargers, table legs, anything in particular?
5) Is he or she prone to snatching food off tables?
6) Does he or she enjoy going through the trash can?
7) Can he or she open the fridge?
8) Is he or she potty trained?
9) How long can he or she go without using the bathroom?
10) Does he or she eat random things like toilet paper, pencils, etc?