Ariel was a wonderful pet caretaker. She provided timely updates and kept in contact with us. She also stayed an extra day when our other sitter was unable to make it back home by the appointed time. We would definitely request her service again.
Ariel did a great job looking after our dog and house while we were away! Very responsible and kept in touch with messages and photos.
I will keep you and your dog happy!
I am extremely flexible and a great communicator. I love dogs in every form! I will play with them, walk them, clean them, or I will provide any other need(s) you may have. It is my pleasure to take care of your pet! I can do a variety of activities with your pet since I grew up with animals my whole life. If I go to your home, I am more than capable of ...
What Ariel would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences when it comes to dog types! I just need to know their behavior and history, such as the following:
- Any anxiety issues, thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises, etc?
- What's your dogs favorite trick, and favorite toy?
- What makes them feel comfortable in another environment?
- Is he/she housetrained? Should I expect any potty accidents?
- Does he/she have food aggression?
- Does he/she need to be crated?
- How is your dog with strangers and other dogs?
-Any current medications, allergies, or injuries
-Proof of Rabies vaccine, Bordetella, and DHLP Vaccines. Must be on flea & tick prevention.