Ariel stayed with our animals for one night and everything went great. Would definitely recommend her.
The meet and greet was a great success. Odin is still a puppy and weary of strangers but he took to liking Ariel right away. I was at ease leaving him in her care. I think it was a positive experience for the both of us. During the stay she provided updates and asked questions on anything that concerned her. Would definitely recommend and book again!
Ariel is fantastic, she is detailed and so great with my boy Rizzo. She gives me updates all the time and I feel at ease knowing he's having a wonderful time with her. Definitely recommend her to anyone needing a sitter.
I will keep you and your dog happy!
I am extremely flexible and a great communicator. I love dogs in every form! I will play with them, walk them, clean them, or I will provide any other need(s) you may have. It is my pleasure to take care of your pet! I can do a variety of activities with your pet since I grew up with animals my whole life. If I go to your home, I am more than capable of ...
What Ariel would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences when it comes to dog types! I just need to know their behavior and history, such as the following:
- Any anxiety issues, thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises, etc?
- What's your dogs favorite trick, and favorite toy?
- What makes them feel comfortable in another environment?
- Is he/she housetrained? Should I expect any potty accidents?
- Does he/she have food aggression?
- Does he/she need to be crated?
- How is your dog with strangers and other dogs?
-Any current medications, allergies, or injuries
-Proof of Rabies vaccine, Bordetella, and DHLP Vaccines. Must be on flea & tick prevention.