Ariana has always loved animals and especially dog. She went through obiedance training with her own dog. She is proven to be responsible as an employee and running/walking our dog on a regular basis. She has never been upset or angry with her dog. She truly loves dogs and genuinely misses her dog when she is away.
Ariana is one of the most heartfelt and caring person i have ever met. She carries a heavy heart towards animals and genuinely cares for their well being. I have always trusted her in taking care of my dog while I'm away and she enjoys every second with my dog. Now he gets excited when ever he sees her, I'm starting to think he likes her more than me. Ariana will make sure you are ...
Ariana is the most caring animal lover I have met! I have had her watch not only my dog but also my boyfriends cat multiple times when we’ve gone on vacation. I always come home to my animals happy and healthy and even being excited to see her again! She puts my mind at ease knowing my pets won’t be stressed when I’m gone!
Fenced yard and will run with dog.
There’s just nothing like having a dog in our lives! They’re always there for us, and always ready to do whatever they can to make us happy. Dogs never cease to surprise me with how selfless they are, and it’s that giving spirit that inspired me to become a dog sitter in the first place. Simply put, I want to do everything that I can to help animals thrive! After all, they ...
What Ariana would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?