Anna was amazing! Our dog takes medicine 3x a day and Anna had no issues with medical concerns and provided excellent care. She sent us multiple updates throughout our trip. We came home to a very happy pup and a very clean house! Thanks Anna!
Anna was fanstastic. She dog and house sat for us for two weeks. We came home to super happy dogs and they just loved her. She kept us updated on the dogs and anything necessary. Definitely recommend Anna.
Anna is great with our dog Phoenix and he always loves when she comes to stay!
Home & Puppy will be Safe & Happy
My career is a contract recruiter, and my love is spending time with pups and helping folks who need an attentive sitter while they are away.
I am currently working in downtown Denver, and am just minutes away from the Wash Park, Cherry Creek, the Highlands, Rino, and surrounding neighborhoods. I am also able to work from home once a week, so I can plan that day accordingly to be home with your pup ...
What Anna would like to know about your dog
1) Feeding: How much, how many times/day? Are they allowed snacks? By default I don't give them human food, but happy to give any snacks you feel are acceptable. Also, some pups experience a little anxiety when their family is away, and sometimes lose their appetite. If this happens I'll ask permission before giving any wet food or unseasoned meat/veggies/fruits. I am very well-versed in the foods dogs can or cannot eat, along with what breeds have more sensitive digestive systems. As a rule I never give rawhide chews/toys.
2) Bathroom/outing habits (how many times/day, usual walking habits).
3) Medications/Vitamins: Happy to administer oral medications and vitamins, whether just in food or pill pockets. Just need to know dosing instructions.
4) Sleeping habits - do they have their own bed and/or do they usually sleep with you? I have no issue with a puppy heating pad, but will keep them off the bed if needed. :)
5) House Rules: Are there any rooms or furniture they are not allowed on?
6) Anything that upsets them or makes them anxious.
7) Anything that brings them extra comfort and makes them happy.
8) Any little quirks or behaviors. :)
I like all sizes of dogs and most breeds. I have had some bad experiences with Pit Bulls and Yorkies, but am open if they are exceptionally trained.