Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Angie was great with my dog, Sophie. Sophie is a very senior Bulldog nd has some heath issues, such as being totally deaf. Angie was very sweet and caring with her. I intend to use her again.
Angie was incredible! She took a lot of time to get to know Lyra before even meeting her and made her feel so comfortable in her home. She knows all the tricks to get your pup to eat and make them feel safe! We were also sent countless photos of Lyra happy and playing with the other pups -Angie made sure she introduced them the correct way and that all pups were up to date ...
Interviewed with Angie for over an hour and she agreed from care for our dog and what made us attracted to her is her profile stated she previously cared for an Airedale Terrier, which can be very energetic dogs. We agreed to bring our dog a day prior to leaving town for the Christmas holiday. Angie demanded that we provided evidence of his shot records, which was impossible because our vet is closed for the ...
TLC Pet Care
Tender Loving Pet Care offered in my smoke-free home in a safe, clean, family oriented neighborhood. I have had pets ALL my life but currently do not have any, so I have been pet sitting my friend's, neighbor's and family's pets for several years. I am home most of the time so your pet will get lots of attention, cuddle and playtime around the clock! I walk your pet 2-3 times a day and they ...
What Angie would like to know about your dog
1) Is your dog spayed or neutered? THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE WE CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH THE BOOKING PROCESS. If your dog is not spayed or neutered I am sorry that I cannot accept your reservation request. Please provide this information upfront and complete this question on your dogs profile.
2) How does your dog behave around other pups? IF YOUR DOG IS AGGRESSIVE I AM NOT ABLE TO HAVE THEM FOR A VISIT. If you are not sure, let's talk about and find solutions.
3) Is your dog house trained? There is a higher fee for dogs that are not house-trained, use puppy pads or have incontinence issues.
4) Is your dog up to date on all vaccinations? THIS IS REQUIRED, Thank you!
5) Is your dog on flea prevention? THIS IS REQUIRED, Thank you!
6) Does your dog have separation anxiety? Let's talk about it and find solutions.
7) Has your dog ever escaped? Let's talk about it.
Responses to the questions above are very important for both of us to determine if this is the right fit for everyone. Additionally we will arrange a Meet N Greet before finalizing any reservation request. This is so we can learn even more information about each other which will ensure the right decision being made for a perfect visit for your precious pup!