Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
This was the first time we used a sitter for our older dog and she was so patient with and kind to him. Angie communicated with me regularly. I would highly recommend her and will likely use her again.
Angie was very professional and caring with my dog Dean. I felt comfortable leaving him and would recommend her services.
Angie was so great with our dog, Maya, for her first stay with her! Maya can be a pretty anxious dog, but Angie recognized it and was very patient with her! We received lots of updates and pictures throughout the week, which was really nice, and helped to put our minds at ease!
TLC Pet Care
Tender Loving Pet Care offered in my smoke-free home in a safe, clean, family oriented neighborhood. I have had pets ALL my life but currently do not have any, so I have been pet sitting my friend's, neighbor's and family's pets for several years. I am home most of the time so your pet will get lots of attention, cuddle and playtime around the clock! I walk your pet 2-3 times a day and they ...
What Angie would like to know about your dog
1) Is your dog spayed or neutered? THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE WE CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH THE BOOKING PROCESS. If your dog is not spayed or neutered I am sorry that I cannot accept your reservation request. Please provide this information upfront and complete this question on your dogs profile.
2) How does your dog behave around other pups? IF YOUR DOG IS AGGRESSIVE I AM NOT ABLE TO HAVE THEM FOR A VISIT. If you are not sure, let's talk about and find solutions.
3) Is your dog house trained? There is a higher fee for dogs that are not house-trained, use puppy pads or have incontinence issues.
4) Is your dog up to date on all vaccinations? THIS IS REQUIRED, Thank you!
5) Is your dog on flea prevention? THIS IS REQUIRED, Thank you!
6) Does your dog have separation anxiety? Let's talk about it and find solutions.
7) Has your dog ever escaped? Let's talk about it.
Responses to the questions above are very important for both of us to determine if this is the right fit for everyone. Additionally we will arrange a Meet N Greet before finalizing any reservation request. This is so we can learn even more information about each other which will ensure the right decision being made for a perfect visit for your precious pup!