Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Andy is a wonderful sitter! Stella received so much attention, walks, trips to Marymoor and looked so happy from all the photos I received. I'll definitely be reaching out to Andy for future stays.
Andy was an excellent dog sitter. He was very knowledgeable about working with our puppy, and flexible with us. He treated her like an honored guest and was incredibly communicative. We would love to hire Andy every time we go out of town!
We had a great expereoence with Andy for a weekend stay. Rudy is on the anxious side but seems to have done very well. Andy sent lots of pictures and updates which was very nice for us! Andy was very responsive to texts and calls and we were able to meet him beforehand. Thank you Andy for taking such good care of our Rudy!
One Client Focused Service: Fun & A
Experienced dog sitter in South Kenmore near Kirkland with frequent active walks and outings. Only 1 dog at a time will join my Mini Husky puppy in my single family home on 1/3 acre with 80% hardwood new floors. Trained by a leading pet care service and 10 years ownership. Experienced with many breeds from tiny MaltePoo's to large Doodles. Loving, caring attention to help your pet have a relaxing stay. Please note there are ...
What Andy would like to know about your dog
Please answer the following questions or I can alternately provide a link to a 2 minute online questionaire. I'll meet your dog in-person prior to booking to ensure a great fit!
* Housetraining: Has your dog had any bathroom accidents indoors during the past 14 days?
* Biting / Fighting: Has your dog had a biting incident with humans or other dogs in the past 90 days or fights / scuffles?
* Chewing: Has your dog chewed up or damaged items in your home during the past 90 days?
* Separation Anxiety: Is your dog ok to be left alone at the house for up to 4 hours (maximum) without loud barking and whining?
* Leash Manners: Does your dog pull hard on the leash during walks or pull you in other directions?
* Jumping: Does your dog jump up on humans frequently, do they often have "wild" behavior indoors your home?
* Are you ok to reimburse any (unlikely) property damage done by your dog to our home / furniture/ contents during your dog's stay?
* Please provide 3 potential scheduling options for meeting days / times to meet your dog at my home near downtown Kirkland / or Kenmore.