No Females in Heat
We were incredibly impressed with Andrea! She was very thorough in assessing what Theo needed during his stay, and her photo and video updates were very much appreciated. I would definitely have Theo stay with Andrea the next time we're in town, and will be recommending her to our friends travelling to the area!
ANDREA was amazing! We were in Orlando for 4 days and needed someone to watch our beautiful dog while we were at the parks, and we couldn’t have found a better sitter then Andrea! She sent so many pictures during the day and it was awesome to see how much fun Chewie was having and then we took him back the next day he was so excited to see Andrea! Thank you again ANDREA ...
My dog LOVES Ms. Andrea! He has stayed with her a handful of times now. He actually gets excited once we turn to her neighborhood. He doesn’t have any problem leaving us at all Lol. Andrea is really good with my dog and gives us plenty of updates :). I trust her with my pup 100%
Home full-time nice fenced yard
I have over 9 years of previous hands-on professional experience working with animals especially dogs.
I had the opportunity to handle/work with dogs of many sizes of different breeds, personalities, and needs.
Those opportunities allowed me to gain the knowledge, patience, and confidence to provide the services I am proud to offer. I currently do this full time so that I am able to provide every dog with the best care possible.
Working with ...
What Andrea would like to know about your dog
Please tell me a little about your dog when you send a request for my services.
My goal is to make them feel right at home. So the more information I have the better I can accommodate them and cater to their individual needs.
1**Is your dog kid friendly? (We have a child age 4 years old)
2. Is your dog up to date on vaccinations and preventative flea/heartworm treatments?
3. Are your dog's care instructions listed on Rover.com currently up to date as well as microchip and tags? ( including veterinary care instructions, feeding schedule, emergency contact etc)
4. How does your dog handle being around other dogs? (males and females)
5. Does your dog mark inside the house? Does he wear a belly band?
6. How does your dog let you know when he/she needs to go outside for a potty break?
7. Is your dog 100% crate trained?
8. Is your dog 100% Potty trained?
9. Does your dog have separation anxiety of any kind? Has your dog ever suffered from stress colitis?
10. Is your dog spayed/ neutered?
11. Does your dog hump other dogs while playing?
12. Does your dog have any resource guarding tendencies towards food, toys, etc?
13. Is your dog allowed on the furniture?
14. How long have you had your dog?
15. Does your dog have any fear towards vacuum cleaners, mops, brooms etc?
14. Is your dog afraid of thunder?
15. Where does your dog sleep at home?
16. Is your dog allowed to sleep in your bed at home?
17. How often do you allow your dog to go outside for potty breaks?
18. Is your dog a fast eater?
19. How much exercise does your dog require daily?
20. Does your dog spend any time away from you?
21. How do you safely contain your dog at home?
22. Does your dog bark excessively?
23.How often would you like photo/video updates during your dogs stay with us?
Please provide any additional information you think as your dog's pet sitter would be useful for me to know. The more I know the better!