Andrea was great and made sure my pets were well cared for 10 days. I hated leaving them behind, but she sent updates and photos to help! She was very responsive and I definitely will rebook again in the future. :)
Andrea is reliable, dependable, and me and my fur-children are lucky to have her!
Andrea is a true dog lover and Bea looks forward to her visits! We are happy we can have her check on and play with our dog child while we are at work.
Home full-time, fenced yard, runner
Active and engaging USAF reservist and firefighter/EMT who's an total animal lover and recent transplant to NC from CA. I've owned and taken care of all types of animals my entire life, and I'd love to meet and take care of yours. Does your dog love to walk or run (or need to according to the vet)? Well I have both the time and the stamina to spend out on the trail with them ...
What Andrea would like to know about your dog
1. Any allergies or medical conditions that need special attention and/or medication (I'm comfortable giving injections as long as you demo it for me beforehand).
2. Any behavioral issues I should be aware of, especially concerning other dogs and children.
3. House trained or not, or if they're incontinent.
4. Knowledge of their overall personality and temperament.
5. Anything else you think I should be aware of.
No breed preferences, I love them all☺