America took great care of our dog! She gave us timely updates and was flexible when our scheduled changed last-minute. I'm glad we chose America to be our pet sitter while we were visiting family for the holidays!
No complaints, great work. Thank you very much!
America is great, not only do my pets adore her, but she is always super responsive to requests and very communicative when she is caring for our dogs. We’ve used her multiple times and will continue to do so.
Full-Time Student + Dog Mom
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life, and getting to take care of them simply is a dream come true! From owning my own dogs to being a professional pet sitter to a volunteer at local animal shelters, I’ve always tried to do whatever I could to bring happiness to dogs in need. As a dog sitter, I’m all about making sure that pups have everything they need to thrive ...
What America would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?