She’s great! My pup loved her!
America was so great with Micah, my 14-year-old Chihuahua. He took to her right away. America's schedule was flexible and I felt reassured knowing my hound was in the care of a kind and knowledgeable person. I will rebook in the future.
America is fantastic, my fur babies love her!
Full-Time Student + Dog Mom
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life, and getting to take care of them simply is a dream come true! From owning my own dogs to being a professional pet sitter to a volunteer at local animal shelters, I’ve always tried to do whatever I could to bring happiness to dogs in need. As a dog sitter, I’m all about making sure that pups have everything they need to thrive ...
What America would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?