Amanda was great! We needed someone to check in/walk our 5 month-old Doberman puppy (Bruno). Amanda was quick to respond and communication throughout was great. Our pup was well taken care of. We hope to work with Amanda again, and definitely recommend her.
My pup loved his walk with Amanda! So glad she is in the neighborhood:)
Great dog walker! Always on time, most importantly tired my dog out.
energetic walker & runner
Dogs are just so full of happiness and love. They are ready for the world at every opportunity! They bring so much light into our lives and show us how important it is to have a good friend close by. That’s what inspired me to become a dog sitter! Being able to give back to the pups that love us the most is such a rewarding experience, so being a sitter really is a dream ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?