Amanda was an incredibly thoughtful, thorough, and knowledgeable care provider for my dog, Millie! I love that she has so much experience working with dogs and other animals in so many areas of her life - as a vet tech and working with her own dogs in obedience and agility work. She asked lots of questions and was very tolerant of a hyper puppy jumping all over a new visitor. Her visits with Millie went very ...
I have worked in a veterinary hospital for over forty-five years. My pets are more like children to me and Amanda is the one person that I totally trust to care for them when I am away. She is not only dependable and trustworthy but spends quality time with each pet in her care.
20 yrs Vet Med Exp
Welcome to my page! I am Amanda, and of course, I am an animal lover. After graduating with a BS in Animal Science, I returned to work for the same small animal veterinary hospital I started working at as a teenager. I worked my way up from kennel assistant, to receptionist, to technician, to surgery technician, to assistant manager, and finally to practice manager over a span of 20 years.
Recently I have decided to ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
- Play preferences / favorite toys / favorite treats
- What level of exercise / activity is your pet used to
- Allergies or common ailments for your pet (ie ear infections, pancreatitis, etc)
- Any common destructive or negative behaviors (ie. eating their toys, chewing furniture, etc)
- Any known aggression problems
- Any housebreaking problems or special bathroom needs
- Any fears, phobias, or idiosyncrasies
- A list of any current medications and the dosages
- Name and phone number of your current local veterinarian
- Your pet's microchip number if applicable
- Date last given and brand of your pet's flea/tick and heartworm preventatives (must be currently flea free)
- At least one trusted local emergency contact name and phone number