Amanda was great! She’s very professional and friendly and my dog really seemed to have a great time when she checked in on him during the day. I really appreciated you being able to hangout and play with him in the snow! And I loved the pictures and videos I got to see. ?
Amanda is wonderful! She comes to our house daily to check in on our two beagles, which can be a handful. She is organized, professional and extremely knowledgeable in veterinary care. I know I can trust Amanda to take great care of our dogs while we are away at work. We receive a daily report, photos and an updated text on how their day went. What more could you ask for?
Amanda was an incredibly thoughtful, thorough, and knowledgeable care provider for my dog, Millie! I love that she has so much experience working with dogs and other animals in so many areas of her life - as a vet tech and working with her own dogs in obedience and agility work. She asked lots of questions and was very tolerant of a hyper puppy jumping all over a new visitor. Her visits with Millie went very ...
20 yrs Vet Med Exp
Welcome, I am Amanda, and of course, I am an animal lover. After graduating with a BS in Animal Science, I returned to work for the same small animal veterinary hospital I started working at as a teenager. I worked my way up from kennel assistant, to receptionist, to technician, to surgery technician, to assistant manager, and finally to practice manager over a span of 20 years.
Recently I have decided to take a step ...
What Amanda would like to know about your dog
- Play preferences / favorite toys / favorite treats
- What level of exercise / activity is your pet used to
- Allergies or common ailments for your pet (ie ear infections, pancreatitis, etc)
- Any common destructive or negative behaviors (ie. eating their toys, chewing furniture, etc)
- Any known aggression problems
- Any housebreaking problems or special bathroom needs
- Any fears, phobias, or idiosyncrasies
- A list of any current medications and the dosages
- Name and phone number of your current local veterinarian
- Your pet's microchip number if applicable
- Date last given and brand of your pet's flea/tick and heartworm preventatives (must be currently flea free)
- At least one trusted local emergency contact name and phone number