No Females in Heat
I'm really happy to meet Amaka and Bronx. I feel Luna has a really good time with them. I appreciate so much her understanding and upbeat vibes. Was able to tell her where my pup was with her training. She understood and helped Luna move forward with her learning. It's what I hoped for when finding a sitter to watch my pup when I'm out of town. Bronx even showed luna some of the ropes ...
Amaka is great with my Shih Tzu! There have been times when I had to leave out for a flight and she was always willing and able to accomdate my busy schedule to watch Kayton. Very reliable and dogs love her.
Any person with a dog would be lucky to have Amaka as a dog sitter! She has 7 years experience taking care of her own wonderful border collie mix named Bronx. She also has a very upbeat attitude that tends to make animals and people alike gravitate towards her. Wonderful pet owner and wonderful dog sitter!
There’s nothing like having a dog in your life! They’re always there for us and do everything they can to make us happy. Dogs always have a giving spirit about them, which has always inspired me to do everything I can do help dogs thrive. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! I love spending time with pups, and it’s great to help owners out ...
What Amaka would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?