Wayne warmed up to Alyssa very quickly & loves their walks & belly rubs..super sweet girl ...Wayne made a new friend
Alyssa has many years of experience with working with multiple dogs from puppies to senior dogs. This experience shows in the way that she handles the individual needs of dogs. She gives young dogs extra exercise. She gives old dogs extra snuggles. She recognizes an aggressive or agitated dog and keeps that dog separate from other dogs, providing individualized play and attention. Your furry family members are in good hands with Alyssa.
Alyssa did an outstanding job of taking care of my dogs - Luci & Gizmo. After she walks my dogs they usually come in and take a nap; which is surprising considering that my Lab mix and Chihuahua are very energetic dogs. Her rates are affordable and she is reliable, I highly recommend!
Energetic, nurturing, pet lover!
I became a pet sitter simply because I love taking care of animals! They’ve played a huge part in my life for as long as I can remember, so now it’s my turn to give back to them however I can. I love being around animals and making them happy, and getting to provide peace of mind to owners is so fulfilling as well. That’s why I can’t wait to meet ...
What Alyssa would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
-Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?