No Females in Heat
Alison was wonderful for my fur baby! After meeting with her, I knew that he would be well taken care of. I felt immediate trust with Alison which made me feel comfortable as well! I can’t wait to have her back to walk Bentley!
Alison was an absolutely amazing sitter for my two dogs. We originally found her just to watch our dogs for a day, but a family emergency caused us to need care for several days. She was so helpful and agreed to watch them last minute, which was a lifesaver to our family. She kept us updated all week multiple times a day, took them on walks and kept them super active. We would take them ...
Alison is attentive - frequent updates with pics, asked a lot of screening questions, took Rocky for a walk. Highly recommend!
Home full time, active, & attentive
When I lived with my sisters and their pitbulls I went ahead and became their owner as well. I fed them daily if they needed to be fed. We went on a 1-2 mile walk daily. Plenty of exercise, potty break, and play time daily. Treats were given daily after a walk or after 'commands' were accomplished -sit or shake. Baths were given even though they disliked them. Give them plenty of attention possible daily ...
What Alison would like to know about your dog
I have NO breed preferences I accept all breeds. I specifically mentioned my siblings having pitbulls just because I know a lot of people are skeptical about those breeds. The only things I would like to know about your dog before sitting is-
1. Is there a specific schedule they are on?
2. Should I be aware of any important medications they need to take?
3. Can your dog have any treats?
4. Should I be aware of anything when I come and do drop in visits or overnight stays?
5. Your emergency contact information if I cannot get ahold of you
6. Vet information
7. Is there anything that will set your dog off on walks?
8. What are the house rules for the dog and myself?
9. Is there any commands the dog knows?
10. Any bad habits you're working on and what are you doing to stop them?