Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Excellent sitter to work with, especially when I had to extend Major's stay. Video updates, along with great communication rounded out my experience with Adam.
Adam did a wonderful job taking care of my Buster while I was away on business. Daily updates and pictures or videos really let me know my dog was happy and enjoying himself. I highly recommend Adam if you need a pet-sitter.
Adam is awesome!!! He took great care of my fur babies, sending numerous updates, pictures and videos. One of my dogs required medication and Adam was sure to follow the schedule. Highly recommend Adam!! Thanks again ?
Pal for your Pup
********* ANNOUNCEMENTS (updated 3/11/18) *********
• ASK ABOUT NEW LEASH-TRAINING PACKAGES!
• CHECKOUT TIME IS 3PM; EVE PICKUP AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
• CAT CARE AVAILABLE TOO - CONTACT FOR DETAILS!
********* TIPS FOR NEW GUESTS *********
• 2-night minimum for overnight boarding
• Meet 'n greet required before booking
• Schedule as far in advance as possible!
• All guests must be housebroken
• Bring extra food and medication at drop-off
• Scroll down for much more info!
********* ABOUT ME *********
I've been hosting dogs through DogVacay and ...
What Adam would like to know about your dog
• Any 'triggers' you know of that could cause undesirable behavior - i.e. if your dog has a tendency to mark new territory, or will attack the television if Animal Planet comes on.
• Any relevant details about his/her history before being adopted
• Favorite games and toys
• Best motivator (treats, specific toy, etc.)
• If he/she will try to run away or escape if given the opportunity
• Medical concerns and activity restrictions
• Normal routine and rules at home you'd like maintained, i.e. stay off furniture, no table scraps, etc.
• If he/she has displayed aggressive tendencies in any situation, ever - including situations we might encounter that could trigger a dangerous reaction, i.e. bicyclists, cats, etc.
• Mischievous behaviors to watch out for, i.e. getting into the garbage, eating TV remotes, etc.
• Behaviors that need correcting, i.e. pulling on the leash, digging up the yard, urinating from excitement/nervousness, marking, etc.