Abigail was a fantastic cat sitter while we were gone for the weekend. She kept us updated on our cats and sent us photos of them during check-ins. We’d definitely ask her to sit again and recommend her to others!
Abigail was great, easy to work with, and super reliable. Will definitely book her again for future walks.
Abigail was friendly, communicative and very sweet with our cat!
dogs, cats, horses....giraffe! :D
NEW YORK CITY:
I am home from college from November 16-24 and December 11-January 18th!
Now accepting pet care requests for the holidays! Please note:
1. If you're requesting drop-in visits for your dog(s) that needs a walk too, I can do that! An additional $5 will be added.
2. HOUSE SITTING IS AVAILABLE FOR NON-REPEAT CLIENTS TOO; DEPENDS ON YOUR PETS/HOME/NEIGHBORHOOD/DISTANCE!
3. I DO NOT offer Boarding anymore - I have ...
What Abigail would like to know about your dog
- Dog's behavior with new people.
- Care/Walk tips about your dog(s).