Searching for dog-friendly parks in Sioux Falls? Then look no further! We’ve rounded up some excellent spots that’ll satisfy the whole crew. From parks with separate areas for small dogs and shaded benches, to places with playgrounds for kids, this list will help guide your time in Sioux Falls.
Click on the parks in the map below for more info on the parks, and scroll down for Instagram photos of each park!
Too 5 Dog Parks in Sioux Falls
- Spencer Park
- Family Park
- Falls Park
- Robbinsdale Park
- Wilderness Park
1. Spencer Park
S Cliff Ave & I-229 Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- Very clean and well-maintained
- Super easy to find – located right off the highway
- Separate small and large pup areas
- A favorite spot for attentive, friendly dog owners
- Plenty of parking
2. Family Park
S Ellis Rd, Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- 3 acres of land where dogs can run free
- Clean, concrete walkways
- Benches and shade structures to keep humans comfy
- Dog wash stations for keeping them (and your car) clean
- Drinking fountains
3. Falls Park
131 E Falls Park Dr, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Beautiful park in the middle of town
- Keep dogs on leash in the park
- Waterfalls make for a super scenic walk with Fido
- Lots of activities and special events take place in park
- Clean and well-maintained
4. Robbinsdale Park
641 E Oakland St, Rapid City, SD 57701
- Clean and well-maintained park
- Room for dogs to stretch their legs
- Not fenced, so keep a close eye on canines
- Nice walking path for humans and dogs
- Playground close by that the kids will adore!
514 City Springs Rd, Rapid City, SD 57702
- Dogs are allowed to be off leash!
- Warning – this park isn’t fenced, so be careful
- Plenty of room for a game of fetch
Don’t have enough time to take your buddy out for a stroll? Well, we’ve got plenty of Rover walkers in Sioux Falls who are just waiting to show your dog around. Hire a dog walker, your dog will thank you.