Pizza. The perfect food. Can you blame a dog for loving the holy trinity of cheese, dough, and tomatoey goodness? This selection of unique doggie gifts says it all: pizza forever.
1. When the moon hits your eye like a pizza pie dog collar, that’s amoré.
This collar’s retro style takes you right back to your 1980’s sticker collection. Charming seatbelt buckle detail. Definitely not a scratch and sniff. $24
2. Pizza-flavored treats will tame your pizza beast.
Organic, low cal, and wheat free, these little pizza bites are great for training or just straight up snacking. $10.99
3. Mama Mia! That’s a deluxe pepperoni pizza slice. Squeaks too.
This plush pizza slice will keep your dog company between actual pizzas. $13.49
4. The name says it all—Flavor Frenzy Meat Supreme Pizza Chew Bone.
This pizza flavored Nylabone toy for powerful chewers will last for days $9.36
5. You are what you eat when you wear this pizza suit.
Your dog is a superhero when she dons this important costume. In a range of sizes starting at $14.45
6. Hello my name is pizza hound ID tag.
This eye-catching ID tag is the understated way for your dog to express his profound love of all things pizza. $12.99
7. Pizza beret is the international language of love.
A quirky chapeau that says “my dog has pizza on his mind.” $8.79
8. Your dog will sit up and beg for these pizza crust flavored biscuits.
The nose knows, these biscuits will entice with oregano and basil. $9.50
9. Special delivery: pizza pie frosted custom cookies for dogs because of course these exist.
A tasty option for birthdays, puppy parties, or any special occasion. $25.95
10. Dreaming of pizza in a pepperoni clad bed.
You dog will sleep like a pampered chef in this cozy pizza bed. $41
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you decide to buy something when you click one, we may receive a small commission. Click here to learn more.