Let’s face it: Signing up for health insurance can be really confusing and stressful. That’s why we’re excited to announce our partnership with Stride, a company that helps you save time and money on health insurance and taxes. They make it really easy to find the right coverage for you at the lowest possible prices—you could save an average of $387 per month on health insurance through Stride!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A personalized recommendation for health insurance based on your preferred doctors, prescription drugs, and medical conditions.
- Access to more plans than the ACA health exchanges (at the same price).
- An easy way to estimate your income so you can save as much money as possible on your insurance payments.
- Guidance on lowering your health insurance bill from Stride’s blog and award-winning Member Experience team.
- Year-round access to free phone, chat, and email support.
Signing up for health insurance with Stride is simple, and takes just 10 minutes or less. You’ll answer a few questions on our safe and secure Rover + Stride hub, receive your personalized recommendation, and enroll. Stride will let you know if you qualify for any subsidies (financial assistance from the government that you don’t need to pay back), so your payments will be as low as possible.
The Open Enrollment Period (OEP) starts November 1, 2018 (October 15 in California) and ends December 15, and is the one time of the year when you can purchase or change your health insurance. Make sure you put those dates on your calendar, so you don’t miss out on health insurance for 2019.
Want to learn more about Stride? Check out everything they offer here. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2019!